Jane Austen Yule Ball

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession
of a good fortune must be in want of a wife."
-Pride & Prejudice-

This was such a fun event. The best part was seeing Tyson in his AMAZING costume! :) It was like going back into time. Everyone was dressed up. We were taught how to dance the typical "line" dances of the period, had small wafers and punch, and was given a Jane Austen quiz. Tyson beat me on the quiz! (he was a lucky guesser) They even had a room to play cards!

It was fun! I can't wait to throw my own Jane Austen Costume Party. The holidays were lovely. We went to St. George for Christmas with my family (the Kings). It was so fun to be with little kids on Christmas morning. :) Tyson graduates this April and starts his full time position at the INL. Right now we are looking for a house to buy-it is soooo fun!

But the biggest and most exciting news is that I am expecting a baby! I am due July 1, 2010. I am 16 weeks today! We will find out what we are having February 12. I feel very blessed because I feel completely normal and healthy, but I have trouble eating meats. Other than that I feel great!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so I love the Jane Austin pics, but a picture of the BUMP would have been nice :). I'm so excited for you Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo Congrats on having a baby!! Your gonna be such a good mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that you're having a baby! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete