I act like a two-year-old when it comes to dressing up! I was giggling like crazy each time I got to dress up for a Halloween event. My boys, Ty and Vinny just don't understand! Someday I will have a little girl and we will giggle together when dressing up! We had some fun parties we attended this Halloween season.
The first one was a Carnival for kids. Me and Vinny went as "The Princess and the Frog." It was at our church building. I was in charge of the "monster bean bag toss" and Vinny had fun watching all the other kids playing around in costumes. I snatched some toys from the nursery and he started playing with them and that got other little kids his age interested and started playing with him and the toys. He doesn't understand sharing quite yet, even though I try to teach him, so I had to get each kid a toy to play with so they wouldn't fight over them. It is fun to see your little boy grow up! :)
Vinny loves playing the piano! It does my heart good! :)
The second event was a "Couple's Only" costume party. So of course we had to go all out! Tyson and I dressed up as The Phantom of the Opera and Christine Daae. It was a fun party with lots of good food, creative costumes and some fun games. I love dressing up!
Halloween Night we set up a scene to scare the neighborhood kids. It was so much fun! Tyson got some really good scares from kids...in fact I had to go outside and take the candy to some little kids who were too scared to come up the steps! Poor darlings! The best scare was a little later in the night. It was a group of teenagers and one was a boy dressed as a banana. He was looking at the dummy the whole time, so he didn't see Tyson sitting there. Tys scared him so bad he screamed and jerked back, but luckily didn't fall. It was so funny! (Tyson is the one in the pirate hat)
Haha, these are some great costumes! I love your Halloween spirit :) Vinny is a adorable little frog.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Did you make your Christine Costumes?
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteHaha! You guys are awesome. You know how to do Halloween right! We are super-boring, even though this year was a couple of steps up for me than years past. I actually helped carve a pumpkin and went trick or treating with Austin. So crazy! Still though, you guys make Halloween look really fun.