Oh Baby!



 

I will be 38 weeks on Thursday! I am ready to NOT be pregnant! This is my last week of piano and I am excited to have a break. I have been teaching for 1 year straight and love it...but it will be nice to have a break since I taught all summer.

When I was first pregnant, I told Tyson that if it was a girl, the baby room would have a complete makeover. But if it was a boy I would only change one wall. I think Tyson was praying extra hard, because a boy is on its way! Here is the wall I changed. I added this "baby" sign that hangs from close pins. I got the idea from a friend who of course got the idea from pinterest.





I also sewed green fabric and wrapped it around the top of the crib bar. I tied it down with brown bows. This was done because Vinny chewed away all the wood off the crib bar. Yucky! I can't believe I didn't notice until one day the wood was white when I checked it!



This is on the opposite wall with a changing table underneath it. I designed the baby room to be simple and not cluttered. I love it!







Yay for baby clothes! It was so fun to bring out Vinny's hand-me-downs and hang them up again. Thanks to neighbors and friends who gave me a Bobby and a cute diaper cake. :) I am READY for this baby to come. Having two kids is going to be an adventure and challenge, but I am excited to have three cute boys (one of them is Ty if you were wondering) as my very own to spoil and dress up all boyishly handsome.

















No comments:

Post a Comment