Baby Titus is now 3 1/2 weeks! Funny how I had more energy at 40 weeks pregnant than I do now! Life is slowly getting back to normal...very slowly. It is so fun having two boys. If I just had one boy life would be boring! I have 3 boys now and I love them so much! Now I can go shopping and leave the boys to watch football. :) I was excited to take Vinny to church today. It was my first time back in 4 weeks. Ty stayed home with Titus. I put mascara and eye shadow on for the first time in weeks! Yay! I was very dolled up and grateful to see people!
The hard part about having two kids is getting ready for the day. I take my time and take too much time...now I have to cut that time in half somehow...
Halloween was fun and frustrating! Jamie came and spent the day and made it fun. Vinny refused to dress up and trick or treat which made it frustrating. I was so looking forward to him trick or treating. We'll have to wait and try again next year.
 |
| My boys |
 |
| "All Ty'd Up" Vincent Tyson, Tyson and Titus |
 |
| Vinny loves helping! He climbs up the dresser to sit by baby as I change him. |
 |
| Did Vinny get my eyes? :) |
 |
| Having a newborn is so fun! So much MORE fun the 2nd time since I know what I'm doing! But it helps when you have a good baby who is such an angel. :) |
 |
| I LOVE THIS LITTLE MAN! (And I love dressing him up) |
 |
| Vinny's new favorite thing is laying by baby after his morning bath |
 |
| Cute monster outfit in honor of Halloween. Given to us by Rhoda Hughes. |
 |
| Vinny loves looking at pictures |
 |
| New Coat |
 |
| What a handsome boy! |
 |
| Posing for Mama |
I hear you--getting ready for the day is one of my biggest struggles! I used to swear I'd never be one of those sweats & t-shirt, no-makeup moms, but I've eaten my words time and time again . . .
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of the boys bundled after their bath--that is priceless! You should frame it for the bathroom. :)
Can't wait to see that new little Titus!
Congratulations on your adorable baby boy!! I love the new coat...my son has it in gray haha.
ReplyDelete