Busy Busy Busy!

1-We are expecting a baby boy July 1! The weeks are counting down!
2-We bought a house in Idaho Falls!
3-We are both working full time. . .

Sarah ends at the Rexburg Chamber May 26. She is so excited to stay at home and prepare for baby! Tyson is working at the INL full time and will start as an Experimental Power Reactor Operator June 1. Tyson graduated April 9 from BYU-Idaho with a bachelor's degree in Physics.

We moved into our new home April 10 and we are still trying to organize it! Here is the front view and the kitchen/dining room. We will upload more pictures soon!


2 comments:

  1. Sarah! Where are the pregnant pictures?!? I've got to see what you look like, keep us posted! I'm so excited for you to have your own home. How wonderful that must be. You can paint the walls any color you want and hang pictures to your heart's content. You could even have a flower garden. Those are some of the things I'm looking forward to someday at least. Hooray for Tyson being done with school and already having a good job! What wonderful blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see you guys are doing so well! Congratulations on the house and the baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete